Staying fit and also eating healthy– together with getting lots of slumber are just the start of staying healthy. These do help with keeping your immunity strong, get plenty of sleep, as well as washing your hands with surgeon-like accuracy– are a few of one of the most efficient methods to prevent an unpleasant cold or influenza flu or even the covid-19. However if you really wish to reinforce your chances of keeping illness at bay, a little body immune boosting change might just be in order.
Healthy Hacks spotlights products that can help with solving life challenges. When you buy products mentioned in our articles, we earn affiliate referral commissions which helps us to continue to share amazing ideas/tips for you to live a healthier life. The Healthy Hacks website also is a participant in the Amazon Service LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for site to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to sites such as but no limited to: amazon.com, adsense, ctfo & other misc websites.
Here is a list of the super 7 fruits in helping aid in boosting your immunity:
Cranberry Fruit 4:1 Extract (Vaccinium macrocarpon)
– Cranberry extract offers a large host of antioxidants & nutrients that can help fight infections along with boosting your overall health. Cranberries are already considered popular as juice and fruit cocktails; however, in real medical terms, they are more commonly used to treat urinary issues. Cranberry extract might also be used to play a role in the treatment of ulcers in the stomach. Due to the many vitamins and minerals that are present in cranberries, they can add a healthy addition to a balanced diet.
Pomegranate Fruit (Punica granatum)
– According to research published in Nutrition Reviews, pomegranates have been found to be rich in polyphenols, have high levels of antioxidants and have also been shown to help in lowing blood pressure. Decreasing certain types of heart disease and can pack a powerful anti-inflammatory punch. Traditionally, the fruit has been used for helping clear up acne through its inhibition of bacterial growth & its lipase activity, It has also been used for the treatment of sore throats. Other health benefits includes: Helping aid in the relief of stomach disorders, dental issue problems, anemia & prevention of heart problems and cancer. According to research published in the Journal of Nutrition, those with osteoarthritis have also been shown to slow cartilage deterioration with the use of pomegranate.
Acai Berry 20:1 Extract (Euterpe oleracea)
– This berry is one of the most nutritious berries on the planet. It is also called the Amazonian palm berry. Acai is native of the Amazon rainforest. This fruit has been a hero for centuries for its healing, its immune-stimulating and its added energy-boosting properties. Research has revealed this antioxidant-rich berry may help in suppressing and aid in repairing oxidative damage.
Amla Fruit 10:1 Extract (Emblica officinalis)
– Although this is a bitter tasting fruit, it has some really good benefits. It is actually found growing on a hardy tree which can reach up to heights of 60 feet. Its lime green berries, which size is around that of a ping-pong ball, are the second most fruit source of vitamin C in the world. They can be eaten fresh but the most common way to consume this fruit is in the form of a ground powder.
Blueberry Fruit 4:1 Extract (Vaccinium corymbosum)
– Blueberry is used for such a variety of conditions. This list includes help with improving memory & thinking skills, aids in prevention of cancer & heart disease, and many may not be aware of its healing treatment of urinary tract infections (UTIs) and depression. Currently there is limited scientific research supporting these uses but many believe this fruit to have many benefits.
Goji (Wolfberry) Fruit 4:1 Extract (Lycium chinense)
– This fruit is said to contain a lot more protein and even can beat the protein that is in wheat. It also contains 21 trace minerals (including iron, zinc, copper, calcium, selenium, germanium, phosphorus, anti-cancer and many more) along with 18 amino acids, beta-carotene. Has a high vitamin C, said to be 500 times more than vitamin C in that of oranges and contributes to many other nutrients bladder.
Mangosteen Fruit 20:1 Extract (Garcinia Mangostana)
– Known to be rich in antioxidants, xanthones. It has powerful health benefits from its tropical fruit with its ability to help fight cancer and boost in heart health. It also has potent in the anti-inflammatory & anti-microbial properties. Which provide help in GI relief from problem issues such as diarrhea, dysentery, thrush, & urinary tract infections. Mangosteen has also been helpful in regulating the menstrual cycle & along with improving skin health.
These Super 7 and their superpowers have contributed towards the health and boosting immunity of many people through the ages. A supplement like Super7 is a blend of the world’s 7 major Super Fruits; Amalaki, Acai, Goji, Mangosteen, Pomegranate, Blueberry and Cranberry. Providing the vitamins, antioxidants, energy, enzymes and much more. CTFO has conveniently combined all these 7 Super Fruits into a perfectly blended, synergistic immune support chewable.
For a healthy immune system, health experts also encourage reaching a healthy weight, taking a multivitamin that provides essential minerals (like zinc and selenium), exercising 30 to 60 minutes most days, and sleeping at least eight hours every night.
FDA DISCLAIMER NOTICE: There may be certain products listed, reviewed or suggested on the healthyhacks.co website which may not be evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. Any products reviewed, spotlighted or mentioned in the articles or advertisement of this website (healthyhacks.co) are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. the statements in the Healthy Hacks website are for education purposes only.